CELC strives to provide a safe, caring, creative environment that works with families and the community to help lay a foundation for children to become life long learners.
- To work in partnership with the parents of our students.
- To develop each child's sense of self.
- To provide a wide range of age- appropriate experiences.
- To encourage the child's natural curiosity about the world.
- To help each child learn to handle his or her own emotions and consider the feelings of others.
- To encourage creativity, problem solving and critical thinking skills.