CELC will have a process that observes safety protocols and social distancing for families to complete the document gathering step for enrollment. Families must observe social distancing and safety protocols when picking up and/or dropping off documents. Here are the logistics that families will follow:
- Packet Pick up/drop off August 4-6 and August 11-13 from 9am to noon
- A table will be set up on the Canyon St.sidewalk with directions, sanitizer and signage.
- You must wear a mask and sanitize hands prior to dropping off or picking up documents.
- Proceed to the registration station tables following the one way signage outside the CELC front doors
- Station 1 packet pick up, station 2 packet drop off, station 3 appointment list.
- Follow the signage to exit the registrations stations (this route will be different than the entrance route)
- CELC will be at a table inside the CELC main office behind plexiglass to answer questions, families should not enter the building.
Questions? call the CELC office at 626-471-2001 or email email@example.com